Military Systems & Technology is a new web portal designed for the International Defence & Aerospace Industry. It is a source of daily information for Manufacturers, OEM’S, System Integrators and Contractors. We even have Government & Military Readers. The portal encompasses all aspects of Military equipment, technology, design and services.
We provide a comprehensive breakdown of products and services from leading industry contractors, with up-to-date news and press releases when exciting developments occur. The Site provides links to the most important Defence related organisations, Events and Governing Bodies in the world.
There are already a number of Web based Defence Directories. How we aim to stand out is of course a challenge. We do this by adopting the very best services one can offer via the Internet whilst offered at rates the publishing world is not necessarily used to. It is our core principle to retain clients and act as long term media agents. Naturally this is subject to service received and results.
- The Corporate Package offered to any client includes the following:
- Featured Videos
- Showcase Images for Home Page
- Sponsor Banners for Home Page
- PDF Hosting for Brochures, Data Sheets etc.
- Hyperlinks driving investment traffic to your website
- (SEO) Search Engine Optimisation with Product or Services Key Words
- Up to 12 Articles, Case Studies or Press Releases
- Colour Pictures and/or Photographs for the Articles
- A Featured Article in our Monthly News Letter/Magazine sent out to all our subscribers
- A Company Description of up to 1000 words for our 'Suppliers A-Z'
- A Company Logo for the A-Z Listing'
- Unlimited Product & Services Categories
We aim to be so much more than just a directory.
We offer a means with which to improve (SEO) Search Engine Optimisation thus enhancing web traffic, visibility and excellent Brand Awareness.
It is our opinion that the internet remains the most cost effective way to improve our market place.
It is important that we tailor our package to the specific needs of our clients.
The Senior Management within the company have spent years in the publishing Industry.
Customer service in advertising is often minimal.
At Military Systems & Technology our philosophy remains that the Client expects all year round service, not simply the purchase of an advertisement.
We welcome any enquires, contacts are as follows:
Westlake Publications Ltd,
+44 (0)1392 881545