Northrop Grumman Park Air Systems
ATC Communication Systems
Northrop Grumman Park Air Systems is the worlds leading provider of VHF and UHF ground-to-air communication solutions. Park Air has a full service offering in civil and defence environments.
Dedicated research and design teams guarantee Park Air communication solutions are tailored to individual requirements ensuring flexible and dependable performance.
An installed base across 175 countries gives Park Air a global presence and local expertise.
Civil Ground-to-air Communication Systems
Park Air is dedicated to the provision of ground-to-air communications. Over 30,000 T6 U/VHF radios are deployed around the globe, delivering dependable communication to aircraft the world over.
Park Air's professional staff are solely dedicated to deliver complete technical solutions ensuring excellent customer service throughout the life of the products.
Park Air T6 features:
- Comprehensive range of VHF and UHF products
- Wide range of transmitter power outputs from 50W - 300W
- VoIP in accordance with ED137
- E1 and analogue interfaces
- Modular construction for easy installation and maintenance
- Multi-mode software defined radio
- Compliant with ETSI specifications
- Advanced self-diagnostics
Military VHF/UHF Radios
M7 VHF/UHF range of radios is designed for defence forces fulfilling a comprehensive range of demanding communication needs in the fixed, maritime, deployable applications.
The software defined architecture of the M7 provides voice, data, secure speech, electronic protection measures (EPM) and a wide range of ancillary equipment to facilitate system integration.
Park Air M7 features:
- High RF power: 50W AM, 100W FM
- Multimode software defined radio
- Electronic protection measures (EPM) including NATO: HaveQuick and Saturn, Non-NATO Talon
- Modular construction
- Continuous AM and FM coverage from 100MHz - 400MHz
- Integrated Power Supply
- Optimised auto-tune filters and multi-couplers
Control, Monitoring and Ancillaries
Park Air Systems offer an extensive range of monitor, control and ancillary products, including:
- MARC - An advance Remote Control and Monitoring System (RCMS) for ATC applications and can be used in both airport and wide area applications
- E1-RIC - Provides interconnection between remote radio sites and their respective control centres. Suitable for analogue and digital environments
- IBSU - Advanced signalling unit that allows voice, data and PTT/mute signalling to routed point-to-point over single four-wire communication link
- T6C - For complete control of ATC radios, allowing enhanced remote operation of ground-to-air radios from single or multiple users positions
- T6MC - For control of ATC radios, proving a DC connected remote operating position for Park Air base stations or discrete radios
- T6MHA - The T6 masthead amplifier operates in conjunction with a T6 Receiver, deployed in extended range of VHF ATC communication systems
- Antennas - OMNI-directional and wideband Dipole antennas for operation in VHF or UHF systems
Systems solutions for demanding airspace needs
Northrop Grumman Highlights Airport Systems Capability at ATC Global Exhibition and Conference, Amsterdam
Northrop Grumman Signs Airport Realtime Collaboration Passenger Flow Contract With East Midlands Airport, UK
Northrop Grumman Delivers World’s First Countrywide Internet Protocol Communication Network for Air Traffic Control in Uruguay
Northrop Grumman Highlights Airport Realtime Collaboration Capabilities at Airport IT&T Conference, Munich
Northrop Grumman Wins Air Traffic Control Industry Award for Innovative Airport Realtime Collaboration Capability
Northrop Grumman’s Electronic Flight Strip System Achieves Successful Site Acceptance Test at Prague Ruzyne International Airport
Northrop Grumman’s Airport Surface Movement System Achieves Certification for Airport Operations in China
Northrop Grumman’s Airport Communications System Goes Live at Maastricht Airspace Control Centre, Netherlands
- 1 of 2