PELI Products presents its New RUCK and HYBRID Cases at IWA 2020
- Date: 18th March 2020
- Company: Peli-Hardigg™
PELI™ RUCK™ Cases - The watertight, crushproof and dustproof Cases that take care of your personal items
These ultimate personal utility cases are an innovative and strategic storage solution. Designed by PELI’s Engineering team to protect essential accessories on outdoor trips, work under extreme conditions or simply bad weather. The purpose of these is to help the user protect their small electronics, phones, wallets, keys, first aid kits and tools from external elements with total peace-of-mind. Peli RUCK™ cases are available in black with three sizes to accommodate a wide variety of gear and lifestyles.
Key Features of the Peli RUCK™ Case range:
- IP68 Rating: Submersible for 30 minutes in a depth of up to 2 meters
- Rubberised exo-skeleton for added protection, rigidity and grip
- External loops and attachment areas for rope, carabineer and more
- Organisational solutions, including removable lid organiser and divider tray with cable access points
- MOLLE* style loop system with nylon straps to secure items to lid and tray
- Dual pivot latch for secure locking and easy opening
*Acronym for Modular Lightweight Load-carrying Equipment. A system that was first used in the American army as the standard for mounting equipment, weapons, knives, ammunition bags and other gear that could be attached to backpacks and tactical vests.