The Rubb Rapid Deployment Shelter has been designed for quick, flexible and easy construction using a small workforce, without the aid of mechanical handling equipment.
- Date: 15th May 2020
- Company: RUBB Buildings Ltd
The RDS can be easily connected together using access links. These can also be incorporated into the gable ends and sidewalls of larger Rubb structures.
Further protection to the Rapid Deployment Shelter can be included by means of a sun screen cover. This protects these rapid deployment shelters, containment centres and tents from the rays of the sun so that the structure does not overheat. Windows can be provided along with blackout covers if required.
Full lighting and electrical systems are available with this Rubb shelter. There is capability for power points to be distributed within these relocatable buildings to meet the demands of the user. Access ports can be provided into the shelter to accommodate the ducting for any externally sited Environmental Control Units (ECU), power supplies and signal cables.
- Framework: Shelter framework is manufactured from steel box sections, which are hot dip galvanized to provide protection from corrosion
- Fabric covers: Double skinned covering membrane is fabricated from high tenacity PVC polyester fabric which is flame retardant
- Foundation: The RDS shelter range is supplied with its own foundation arrangement to be securely anchored to the ground
- Packing: The RDS range has been designed with packing in mind. The shelter is methodically packed to comply with specific transport requirements
- Containers: All RDS shelters can be packed into 20ft ISO shipping containers, so the product can be quickly delivered anywhere in the world