Military Vehicle Systems Summit
The Military Vehicle Systems Summit will take place this December 1-2, 2021 in Alexandria, Virginia. This Defense Strategies Institute event is a ‘Town-Hall’ style forum that will bring together experts from across U.S. Military Services, DoD, & Industry to discuss current initiatives & challenges toward utilizing emerging technologies to help modernize our Military’s combat and tactical vehicles, and vehicle systems. The Military Vehicle Systems Summit will detail current and future DoD efforts that are aimed at maximizing the power, survivability and lethality of US Military combat and tactical vehicles.
Confirmed speakers for this event include:
MG Richard R. Coffman, USA, Director, Next Generation Combat Vehicle CFT, Army Futures Command
MG Edmond ‘Miles’ Brown, USA, Commanding General, U.S. Army CCDEVCOM
BGen Arthur J. Pasagian, USMC, Commander, MARCORSYSCOM
Sandra Long, SES, Senior Advisor for Defense Exports, DASA (DE&C), Office of the Assistant Secretary of the Army, (Acquisition, Logistics and Technology)
LTG (Ret) Eric J. Wesley, USA, Executive VP, Flyer Defense, Former Director, Futures & Concepts Center, Army Futures Command
Robert Cross, Deputy Program Executive Officer, PEO Land Systems, HQMC
Stephen S. duMont, President/CEO, GM Defense
Topics to be Covered at the 2021 Summit:
- Modernizing & Providing New Capabilities for Army’s Next Generation Combat Vehicle (NGVC) Portfolio to Keep Pace With the Evolving Threat Landscape
- Managing the Acquisition & Sustainment of USMC Ground Systems Critical to the Fleet Marine Force
- Transitioning Advanced Technologies to Military Ground Systems Through Industry Collaboration
- Collaborating with Traditional and Emerging Allies to Ensure US Superiority in the Land Domain
- Rapidly Delivering Capabilities That Reduce Soldier Exposure, Optimize Manpower, & Enable Sustained Mobility/Lethality
- Advancing the Electrification Vision for Military Vehicle Systems
- Leveraging Superior Engineering & Manufacturing Capabilities to Bring Transformative Solutions Such as to the Military Vehicle Market
At our Summit You Will Have the Ability to:
Gain Education & Insight: Walk away with knowledge gained from our senior level speakers on some of the complex challenges facing the military vehicle community.
Build Partnerships: The agenda is designed to allow for ample networking opportunities and the ability to discover the most up-to-date military ground system initiatives and technologies.
Influence: Help foster ideas! Share your own insight and knowledge during our interactive sessions. All attendees are encouraged to address our speaker faculty and each other with their questions, comments, or ideas.
Operating Guidance for Government Attendees:
DSI’s Summit directly supports the DoD and Government mission priorities by providing a conduit for each speaker to efficiently reach audiences outside of their respective offices that directly impact their department's mission success, at no charge to the government, and in an efficient expenditure of time.
DSI’s Summit will provide a forum to address and improve internal and external initiatives, meet with and hear from partner organizations, disseminate vital capability requirements to industry, increase visibility within the larger community, and generally support their mission. The Summit is open and complimentary to all DoD and Federal employees and is considered an educational and training forum.
(Industry and academia members are charged a fee for admission)
Summit is CLOSED TO PRESS / NO RECORDINGS