Defense Products and Services Group USA, Inc. / DPSG USA, INC.
We at DPSG USA, Inc. create superlative vehicle towing, recovery, and terrain management solutions. Our Wunderbar™ Articulating Tow Bars (ATBs) and safety recovery straps make life simpler, easier, and safer when it comes to vehicle towing, and that means saving money, as well as the most important asset of all- the lives of our warfighters.
What makes the Wunderbar™ Articulating Tow Bar so Exceptional?
1. It weighs only 25 pounds (11 kg.), yet the WunderbarTM 20K Articulating Tow Bar can tow a 20,000 pound (9,072 kg.) vehicle. HMMWVs weigh slightly less and in less than 5 minutes can be set up to tow. That is exceptional. Conventional tow bars take between 20-to-45 minutes to set up for towing, according to JPO statistics.
3. In testing, the Wunderbar™ was driven over every kind of terrain to prove its battle-worthiness. They have been tested and fielded all over the world, including Iraq, Afghanistan, Africa, Australia, Denmark, United Kingdom, Spain and North America.
4. All Wunderbar™ ATBs have a minimum of 2:1 safety factor at the Working Load Limit (WLL) rating specified.
5. Wunderbar™ ATBs weigh less than any other tow bars with similar towing capacities. DPSG USA, Inc.’s Wunderbar™ ATB for HMMWVs is approximately 10 times lighter than the ‘other’ Army-approved tow bar for HMMWVs.
6. Wunderbar™ ATBs allow you to hook up to vehicles without ever having to enter the ‘crush zone’. This is typically the most difficult and dangerous part of any tow bar setup for towing.
7. Wunderbar™ ATBs hook up - in park - in under a minute on any terrain because the hook-up zone is 4 feet (1.2 m) in diameter.
8. Wunderbar™ ATBs are available in different sizes to accommodate any vehicle, from the 20 lb. (9 kg.) Ultra Light 7K ATB to the 325 lb. (147 kg.) 180K Tank ATB.
9. Wunderbar™ ATBs are one-person deployable. That means that the driver of the tow / recovery vehicle can get out of the vehicle and attach the ATB in the crush zone safely while both vehicles are in park.
10. Wunderbar™ Articulating Tow Bars (ATBs) and Safety Recovery Straps are made by Defense Products and Services Group USA, Inc.
We at Defense Products and Services Group USA, Inc. (DPSG USA, Inc.) know the risks you take, whether in training, on the battlefield, or on the road. Any vehicle can get stuck or disabled. Preparing for that eventuality is a must, so we’ve raised the bar on the tow bar.
The Wunderbar™ is a stalwart and uncompromising insurance policy. Wunderbar™ ATBs hook up easily on or off-road and perform impressively on any terrain. And what’s more, you hook up both vehicles in park. No other manufacturer can make that claim.
Would you jump from an airplane without the best parachute?
Or climb a mountain without the best rope?
So why would you go out in a vehicle without the Wunderbar™ Articulating Tow Bar?
Wunderbar™ tow bars get you going safely in seconds- not minutes or hours- saving time, equipment, and lives.
Our mission is to advance ground vehicle readiness and provide dominant, superlative mobility to the U.S. military and our allies.
Based in Hartwood, Virginia, DPSG USA, Inc. creates superlative vehicle towing, recovery, and terrain management solutions. At DPSG USA, Inc., recovery is now safe and quick. Just look at our Wunderbar™ articulating tow bars (ATBs).
Wunderbar™ ATBs are the most innovative design in towing in the past 100 years. The Wunderbar™ is a leap in tow bar technology, bringing like-vehicle recovery to a new plateau of safety and speed that will be an insurance policy for any vehicle, especially tactical vehicles. Our line of synthetic safety recovery straps and synthetic safety chains complements our tow bars.
DPSG USA, Inc. Wunderbar™ ATBs and safety recovery straps make life simpler, easier, and safer when it comes to vehicle towing, and that means saving money, as well as the most important asset of all- the lives of our warfighters.
Wunderbar™ ATBs are approved by the U.S. Army, U.S. Marines Corps, U.S. National Guard, U.S. Special Forces and our allies.
Remember, it’s not just a tow bar. It’s a Wunderbar™.