BiP Solutions was established in 1984 to facilitate business between the public and private sectors.
Defence Contracts Online
Through a 16-year partnership with the UK Ministry of Defence (MOD) as official publishers of their contract information, BiP provides a range of defence-specific products and services to assist private sector businesses to successfully compete in the defence marketplace.
MOD Defence Contract Information Services
MOD Defence Contracts Online (DCO - www.contracts.mod.uk) is the official online source of UK Ministry of Defence contract opportunities, giving private sector suppliers access to all UK MOD contracts of all values, in one place. Access to MOD DCO is completely FREE and registered suppliers can search for contracts 24/7.
By registering for free and entering keywords/phrases into their unique supplier profile, registrants will also receive tailored daily email alerts directly to their inbox containing the latest UK MOD contracts that match their defence product and service offering.
The aim of the MOD Defence Contracts Online service is to guide organisations through some of the steps they will need to follow to sell to the UK Ministry of Defence, while providing a gateway to new contract opportunities for both large and small organisations wishing to compete for defence business, either directly as a prime contractor or indirectly as a sub-contractor.
To register your business today, visit www.contracts.mod.uk and follow the simple supplier registration process.
Defence Contracts Bulletin
Published in association with two key UK Ministry of Defence procurement agencies – Defence Equipment and Support (DE&S) and the Defence Infrastructure Organisation (DIO) – MOD Defence Contracts Bulletin (MOD DCB) is read by organisations that are serious about engaging effectively with the UK MOD as a supplier, as well as by the UK MOD’s own buying community.
Through this fortnightly publication, readers gain access to a wealth of UK MOD contract opportunities and key defence market intelligence, including:
- All UK MOD contracts valued above £10,000;
- A unique insight into the UK MOD’s spending plans;
- The UK MOD’s ongoing and upcoming equipment projects;
- Future UK MOD requirements;
- UK MOD procurement policies;
- Key defence industry analysis and features;
- Exclusive interviews and commentary from key UK MOD and defence personnel.
Defence Contracts International
Defence Contracts International (DCI) is the premium source of information on defence contract opportunities and a world leader in providing key defence and security contracts in the UK, Europe and worldwide.
Our dedicated business intelligence research department search over 400 independent sources every day, and we receive direct feeds from the Official Journal of the European Union (OJEU) and Fedcon to provide unrivalled defence contract information that keeps your business on top of what’s happening in global defence markets.
Defence is one of the world’s most lucrative industry sectors, with thousands of defence and security contracts published each year. With a DCI subscription, you can also enjoy direct access to contracts from other related sectors, such as:
- Homeland Security
- Humanitarian Aid
- Counter Terrorism
- Emergency Services
Access to these further defence-related contract opportunities will undoubtedly allow you to further expand your business within existing and new defence marketplaces.
Other key benefits from having a DCI subscription include:
- Your own interactive dashboard, allowing you to flag contracts of interest and track opportunities for tendering;
- A unique supplier profile, tailored to your exact needs to ensure you receive only the most relevant opportunities;
- Daily email alerts containing the latest contracts published, along with live alerts for new contracts published throughout the day – keeping you at the forefront of new opportunities;
- Dedicated Account Management throughout your subscription year*, providing the best service possible and ensuring you receive maximum return from your investment;
- A gateway to further contract opportunities of a similar nature, from non-defence buyers.
DCI is ideal for organisations of all sizes, from SMEs seeking defence business opportunities in their own regional areas to major multinational players looking to capture as large a share as possible of the global defence market.
Annual subscriptions start from as little as £280 per year.
To find out more about how Defence Contracts International can help your business grow, simply visit www.dcicontracts.com today, or to speak with a Defence Business Growth Advisor call 0845 270 7092. We’re open 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.
*Our Account Management Team fully support subscriptions over the value of £500 only.
Defence Procurement Events and Exhibitions
BiP Solutions also delivers a range of defence-focused exhibitions and training events throughout the UK each year.
The Defence Procurement Research, Technology and Exportability 2013 exhibition is a one-day event that will showcase innovative defence procurement for buyers and suppliers.
Taking place on Wednesday 20 November 2013 at the University of the West of England Exhibition and Conference Centre, DPRTE 2013 will provide the buyer and supplier communities with a unique opportunity to interact across a single platform in order to enhance effective collaboration and competition in all areas of defence research and technology.
Delegates will discuss the future shape of the defence sector, as represented by:
- Defence Agencies
- Central Government
- Academic Institutions
- UK MOD Project Teams
- European Partners
- Prime Contractors
- 1st and 2nd Tier Sub-Contractors
- SMEs and Micro SMEs
Exhibiting suppliers will enjoy:
- Promoting their capabilities to over 1000 buyers as well as end users;
- Identifying opportunities to transfer technology into new markets;
- Exploring international markets;
- Identifying potential partners and funding opportunities;
- Engaging with academia to understand the latest technology concepts.
For more information on this unique and innovative showcase event, visit www.dprte.co.uk
The one-day workshop aims to inform delegates of the vision for the future of UK defence and the implications of the ongoing changes within UK MOD procurement, including the recently announced ten-year equipment spending plan, with the ultimate goal being to assist delegates in developing their strategy and defining processes to win business within the defence sector.
Topics covered include:
- Understanding the UK Procurement Regulations;
- Selling to Defence – the UK MOD’s Perspective;
- Defence and Security Exporting – Support for Small Businesses:
- The Do’s and Don’ts of Tendering
The event is fully supported by the UK MOD, with dedicated speakers from Defence Equipment and Support (DE&S) as well as the UK Trade & Investment Defence & Security Organisation (UKTI DSO).
To find out more about the Selling To Defence workshop, as well as dates and venues, visit www.passprocurement.com/events