CEVA Logistics Limited
CEVA Logistics, one of the world’s leading supply chain management companies, designs and implements industry leading solutions for large and medium-size national and multinational companies. Approximately 50,000 employees in more than 160 countries are dedicated to delivering effective and robust supply chain solutions across a variety of sectors where CEVA applies its operational expertise to provide best-in-class services across its integrated network.
The aerospace, aviation and defence market is well known to CEVA - having had relationships with major manufacturers for over 25 years. We offer very high quality services for this demanding industry especially within handling and security.
CEVA operates a number of dedicated services to the industry with major aerospace and defence manufacturers relying on CEVA to provide:
- Delivery and storage of spare parts, tools, mod-kits
- Customised kitting services
- Bonded and high security warehousing
- Import and export freight movements by Air and Ocean
- Customs clearance provision
- Production and service parts for Mine Resistant Ambush Protected (MRAP)
- Ro/Ro commercial and export licensed vehicles supporting reconstruction
- Service parts supporting military
- Ro/Ro and Airfreight military vehicles for moving on DSP-73 temporary export license.
Our deep understanding of your industry, built on many years' experience, has enabled us to form mutually beneficial partnerships to create specialised and flexible supply chains that reduce risk and costs:
- We help manufacturers improve the flows to and from production lines
- We work with component suppliers to reduce inventory levels and increase availability
- We enable repair and maintenance providers to minimise aircraft downtime.
Working within regulatory guidelines, our focus is always on cost effectiveness and flexibility, so you always get the service and performance you demand.
Building our solutions around our customers' needs, we offer a global infrastructure, competitive pricing and end-to-end visibility through web-based technologies.
For more information, please feel free to also contact:
Mr Phillip Heslop - General Manager Business Development – Aerospace & Defence
+ 44 (0)7500 997863